ParkBurlington.com is Burlington’s go-to resource for all things parking and transportation in the Queen City.
Need to find a parking rate? Looking for a parking map? Need a monthly parking permit? Need to pay a ticket? Got towed? ParkBurlington.com is the answer. And if you can’t find the answer on the site, don’t hesitate to reach out on the contact form.
Burlington Parking Quick Tips:
- Park Burlington’s new interactive map (see screenshot below) is a great way to plan your trip to town, whether you’re going to the waterfront or Church Street. Type in your destination and immediately see what parking options are within a short distance walk.
- Paying for parking and extending your stay while on-the-go is easy with the ParkMobile App. Download the app to your smart device and easily pay and extend your parking from your phone.
- Garages are gateless and operate solely through ParkMobile.
- Overnight parking is allowed at the Downtown Garage for up to two weeks. The cost is $8/day.
- Parking is free on Sunday and city-recognized holidays at the meters and in the Marketplace and Downtown Garage.
- Parking is FREE for the first 2 hours City-Wide Fridays and Saturdays from Nov. 26th - December 31st. Note: you will still need to start a parking session in ParkMobile, but the discount will automatically be applied. Don't forget, Parking is always free on Sundays!
- Handicapped parking is free at all meters and municipal garages for 24 hours with the proper display of a placard or plate.
- The Downtown Garage offers 2 hours free, but you must start a parking session on ParkMobile to check-in.
- Follow us on social media @parkburlington for updates on free parking promotions, garage maintenance, and other parking info – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.