ParkBurlington.com is Burlington’s go-to resource for all things parking and transportation in the Queen City.
Need to find a parking rate? Looking for a parking map? Need a monthly parking permit? Need to pay a ticket? Got towed? ParkBurlington.com is the answer. And if you can’t find the answer on the site, don’t hesitate to reach out on the contact form.
Burlington Parking Quick Tips:
- Park Burlington’s new interactive map (see screenshot below) is a great way to plan your trip to town, whether you’re going to the waterfront or Church Street. Type in your destination and immediately see what parking options are within a short distance walk.
- Parking is free on Sunday and city-recognized holidays at the meters and in the three municipal garages (Marketplace, Lakeview and College Street).
- On-street parking in the downtown core is $1.50/hr. Credit cards are accepted at these smart meters. Outside that area ranges from .40 cents/hr (brown meters) to $1/hr (blue meters). Some areas use “pay-by-plate” kiosks.
- ParkMobile is Burlington’s pay-by-cell app. It’s accepted at all on-street meters and most garages and lots. It’s super easy to use and allows you to add time to your meter from your phone rather than going back and feeding it with coins.
- Overnight parking is allowed at Lakeview and College Garages for up to two weeks. It’s $8/day.
- Handicapped parking is free at all meters and municipal garages for 24 hours with the proper display of a placard or plate.
- Follow us on social media @parkburlington for updates on free parking promotions, garage maintenance, and other parking info – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.